Terms and Conditions for Customers
These terms and conditions apply to all our customers when they sign up.
- The Publisher is School Supplies Service Ltd. The Publisher does not accept liability for delays in publication due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Client agreeing these terms confirms that they are fully authorised to place this order on behalf of the customer or (In the case of the customer being a trading entity of another company) the customer’s legal owner, proprietor or holding company.
- The Publisher reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time giving the Client fourteen days written notice and at such time will refund such pro rata sum that relates to the un-expired Internet Directory listing period and/or the inclusion of your details in any non-web-based published promotional media (see Clause 6). This pro rata sum is to be calculated by the Publisher.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. All our transactions are “Business to Business” and as such a cooling off period does not apply.
- Payment terms. Our Terms & Conditions require payment, in full, within seven days from date of order unless an agreed payment plan has been implemented at the time of order, a copy of which will be sent to you on the invoice. Payment is accepted by credit/debit card, cheque or BACS. Price discounts are strictly related to our Payment Terms, and may be varied, subsequently, at the sole discretion of the publisher in the event of late payment. If at any stage the payment plan, which is offered as a gesture of goodwill to help cash flow, is defaulted or the intention to default on this agreement then the full outstanding amount becomes due with immediate effect.
- Inclusion of your details in any non-web-based published promotional media including School Supplies Service Handbooks (Hard Copy Format) (HCF), including any priority positioning, is conditional upon full payment of our invoice by you, as specified in Clause 5. Exclusion from any HCF Handbook edition, due to non-payment, shall not prejudice the Publishers right to payment of its invoice, in full.
- This Order relates to an insertion in one Edition of a School Supplies Service Handbook (HCF) and/or School Supplies Service Internet Directory subject to Clauses 5 & 6.
- The order price for any upgraded insertion in School Supplies Service Handbooks or School Supplies Service Internet Directory is in addition to the price of the original insertion and the price(s) for any intermediate upgrade(s) of an insertion.
- Please Note: Information supplied may be used for other internal purposes within the company. Information may also be supplied to other carefully selected companies. Please contact us if you do not wish your information to be used in this way.
- We occasionally allow customers to pay in installments. This is by Credit or Debit Card Only – Installments will be agreed at the point of sale for this agreement and will be printed on the invoice after the first payment is taken. Card details are securely stored by Sage Pay and will be automatically taken on the agreed due dates on the given card. Failure to meet the agreed dates will result in the full amount becoming due. If at any stage the intention to default on this agreement by any means including but not limited to post, email or over the phone then the full outstanding amount becomes due with immediate effect. This shall automatically be taken through Sage Pay.
- All calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes